- Soundbar includes six 45mm (1.75”) drivers and four 25mm (1”) dome tweeters.
- Wireless, 100-watt, powered subwoofer with dual 112mm (4.5”) drivers in a ported enclosure.
- Soundbar amplifier power: 20W x 4 + 15W x 4
- Exclusive HARMAN Wave surround-mode technology uses extremely advanced digital signal processing (Triple DSP) to deliver a realistic surround-sound experience for multiple listeners, no matter the shape and size of the room. The Wave mode takes full advantage of all surround channels.
- Virtual mode that works with stereo and multichannel sources; this configuration enlarges the sound field, the apparent source width and the depth of the perceived soundstage.
- Stereo mode with equalization and filtering in the digital domain for a very coherent, smooth uniform sound field that is independent of listening angle.
- Dolby® Digital TrueHD Decoding
- DTS HD Decoding
- Harman Volume helps you maintain the same volume level – no matter what you’re watching, be it a film, TV show or TV commercial.
- Three HDMi® inputs
- One HDMi® output with Audio Return Channel (ARC) support and CEC.
- Bluetooth® connectivity
- One stereo analog-audio input
- One optical digital input
- One USB port for software update only
Ease of Use
- On Screen display (HDMi® only) to let you control your options visually.
- Front display LCD that displays indication of the status of the soundbar.
- An included IR remote that conveniently allows you to control all soundbar functionality.
- Programmable soundbar that can obey your TV remote’s volume, power and source commands, enabling a single remote to control your whole home theatre system.
- Wireless subwoofer that you can place anywhere in your room without loudspeaker wires.
- Full subwoofer flexibility installation: Can be placed vertically on the floor, wall mounted or flat under your sofa.
- Subwoofer-level control directly from the remote control to let you achieve the best balance between the subwoofer and soundbar for a variety of rooms.
- Optional IR repeater. In case the soundbar is blocking your television’s IR receiver, insert the IR repeater into the back of your soundbar and place it in front of the IR receiver.
- Auto turn-on circuit automatically switches the subwoofer from ‘standby’ to ‘on’ when an audio signal is present.
- EQ switch lets you adjust the soundbar’s bass for wall mounting or table mounting, to deliver the most natural-sounding bass performance in any installation.
- Adjustable subwoofer crossover lets you achieve a smooth transition of bass between the subwoofer and the soundbar, for a variety of different rooms and subwoofer locations.
- Phase switch lets you fine-tune bass performance to your listening environment and taste.
- Hardware (included) that makes it easy to mount the soundbar or the subwoofer on the wall along with your flat-panel TV.
- Available in 120V and 230V versions